Buy JanSport Elefunk Core Series Messenger Now
I use this bag for my books and supplies, and recently my laptop. Yes, there are problems with weight distribution, but it's a messenger bag, and that's to be expected. Lots of space for all of my stuff. Jansport is a reputable brand, and the product has performed well for me.Read Best Reviews of JanSport Elefunk Core Series Messenger Here
I'm a Junior in College, I've seen a lot of backpacks in my life time. I've had one that broke the first day of high school, ones that I had to sew back together and some that barely lasted through the school year.So last year when my Mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas I told her I wanted a back pack. She and I went online searching for one with the best ratings that was a messenger bag and then I left it up to her to pick one. This is the one she picked-and can I just say: She couldn't have made a better choice!
This bag has lasted like a dream for an entire year of very heavy college wear. It has withstood over five textbooks at a time, plus a waterbottle on the side (love that!). The back has a nicely padded section that I deeply appreciate so I don't have my massive textbooks slapping me in the leg every time I walk. The shoulder guard on the arm of the bag is also very nice, spreading out the disgusting amount of weight I allow to be held in my bag over my shoulder so I don't get a highly attractive red mark on my shoulder like I've gotten from previous bags. The compartment for a laptop is nice, though I didn't have a lap top until recently, it served nicely for protecting my more fragile books-keeping them in a place all their own. It is very well organized and extremely durable. Though I've had it for a year it shows no sign of damage or wear (and I'm not exactly all that gentle with it). Jansport made this bag for a college student. It is capable to carry just about however much you need (and I carry a lot). You can slap it around, drop it, trip over it (no comment) and it'll still look great! I would reccomend this to anyone and EVERYONE who needs a bag for work, school or anything else.I can easily fit my laptop as well as several books in this bag, but if I carry more than one textbook along with my laptop, it is painful to carry the bag. Regardless if I position the bag across my body or on just one shoulder, it does not seem to distribute weight well or offer sufficient support. If you don't have a lot to carry I would recommend this bag. Easy to organize the supplies that I need to carry with me.


No comments:
Post a Comment