Saturday, June 29, 2013

Batman Large (Full Size) Backpack 16" with Joker

Batman Large Backpack 16' with JokerGreat packback, well made. I got this for my 3 yr old son and he just loves it! Its a full size backpack, lots of room!

I love everything about it!

The only thing I had a problem with is the squareness of it makes it look odd when wearing

Buy Batman Large (Full Size) Backpack 16" with Joker Now

This is a standard size backpack. Got it for my 3-year-old, and he loves it. I appreciate the extra pockets on the sides and the two separate ones on the front. Very happy with this purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Batman Large (Full Size) Backpack 16" with Joker Here

I bought this backpack because my son's other Batman backpack bit the dust. This backpack is bigger than I expected. The previous backpack I purchased at Walmart for about $15-$20 and it was smaller. In this backpack, I am able to fit his lunch, shoes, snow pants, and a book. It also offers outer pockets for additional items, like his hat, gloves, notes to teacher, etc. Now if this backpack lasts more than a year, which seems to be the going rate for backpacks, I'll give this five stars. My son could care less. He loves it.

Want Batman Large (Full Size) Backpack 16" with Joker Discount?

My 6 yr old loved this backpack. It's half way through the school year and the backpack is holding up nicely. He likes that it has lots of pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment