Tuesday, July 30, 2013

AmeriBag Classic Poly-Suede Healthy Back Bag Small

AmeriBag Classic Poly-Suede Healthy Back Bag tote Small,Olive,one sizeMy pregnant friend saw the olive one I own and immediately thought it would make a great diaper bag (I bought her a brown one which she wanted so it would go with everything) -has great compartments, perfect size for minimal baggage while having plenty of room for all the essentials, and best of all, it leaves your hands free. And it doesn't even look like a diaper bag!

I wear mine with the strap diagonally across my front with the pack in the back and I hardly even notice the weight as the design allows it to be well distributed. Very comfortable to wear all day.

I was reluctant about the price at first (I bought mine for $65) but went with it anyway and had initially bought it for travelling before my last vacation to Thailand -I have two children and wanted my hands free to hold onto them as well as wanting something big enough to accommodate for a decent sized camera, a bottle of water and snacks as well as the usual stuff, plus room for small shopping items. Security was also a concern and I felt that all my belongings were pretty safe being strapped to me -no gaping openings for thieves to reach into and it could be worn in a way that it couldn't be snatched. Zippered and velcro pockets on the outside made for fast and easy access to things like maps and a ringing cell phone and the different compartments inside allowed me to find everything easily -even my tiny tube of lipgloss didn't get lost in the myriad of things in my bag! It even has an easy open/close carabiner sewn into the inside of the bag so you'll never lose track of your keys again. I also love the soft feel of the fabric. Makes a great carry-on bag for the plane too, although I use mine almost every day now even when I'm not travelling. Who cares if green doesn't go with everything... it's worth every penny and I love it!

I have been using healthy back bags for years and absolutely love them. They have pockets for everything, a key fob so you can find your keys quickly, and put much less stress on your back. I have had leather in the past, which I think looks the best, but this version is much lighter than leather and it's machine washable, which is a huge plus.

Buy AmeriBag Classic Poly-Suede Healthy Back Bag Small Now

This is a wonderful bag. Debated it for years and decided to take the plunge for a leather bag as i intend to carry it for a long time. I got the small one and it's plenty large for a book phone 2 prs of glasses and anything else. You can't go wrong with this bag.

The only thing I recommend to mfg is to put the inside pocket with zippers side ways.

Read Best Reviews of AmeriBag Classic Poly-Suede Healthy Back Bag Small Here

This bag is awesome. It is comfortable, doesn't hurt your back or shoulder! There are so many pockets I've had trouble filling them all. The bag is sturdy and goes everywhere with me. I now own several, and just gave one as a gift!

Want AmeriBag Classic Poly-Suede Healthy Back Bag Small Discount?

I love my other Healthy Back bags, but did not like this fabric. I actually returned this bag, and bit the bullet to buy a leather one. I've also discovered that I prefer the Small size, rather than the extra small. I have previously carried the extra-small, and find that to be adequate, but like the one size larger better.

No comments:

Post a Comment