Friday, August 30, 2013

Flowers on Black Plaid 13-Inch Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case for MacBook, Acer, ASUS, De

Flowers on Black Plaid 13-Inch Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case for MacBook, Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba - Redthe design is great, the zipper and pad is great and it's a good fit on my 13.3" mac laptop

the screen printing on the neoprene though, makes the outside of the case a strange scratchy texture.

no performance problems, just a little odd to carry and hold for long periods of time, occasionally screen printed design feels sticky.

The case is just as pretty as it looked in the picture. I like that it has a zipper flap to protect my computer from the zipper. It is slightly padded and that's all I wanted, just something to protect it from scratches and spills. The only "problems" I have is the hint of "new" smell but a dryer sheet should fix that. Also, it is slightly too large for my Macbook pro 13" but nothing of major concern.

All in all I am happy. =)

Buy Flowers on Black Plaid 13-Inch Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case for MacBook, Acer, ASUS, De Now

This looks as good as it appears in the picture, if not better :) And the quality is good too, really a good protection for my macbook. Recommanded.

Read Best Reviews of Flowers on Black Plaid 13-Inch Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case for MacBook, Acer, ASUS, De Here

No comments:

Post a Comment