Friday, August 30, 2013

J.B. Expedition Thermal Backpacker Outdoor Sock (2 Pairs)

Outdoor Sock- J.B. Field's Thermal Backpacker SockThe socks are good quality and very warm. My fiance loves them. The socks may not seem soft on the outside, but they are cozy on the inside (and that's what counts, right?)

I got these socks for my husband who likes to walk in the woods and sit outside by a fire at his lodge. He said that they kept his feet warm in the cold, so I believe that they do their job! They arrived very quickly, too.

Buy J.B. Expedition Thermal Backpacker Outdoor Sock (2 Pairs) Now

They came quickly, were warm and comfy! I took them on a camping trip in 30 degree weather and they kept my toes toasty!

Read Best Reviews of J.B. Expedition Thermal Backpacker Outdoor Sock (2 Pairs) Here

My son loves these socks. He said they were warm and comfortable. Quick shipment and no problems.

Want J.B. Expedition Thermal Backpacker Outdoor Sock (2 Pairs) Discount?

Great looking and feeling socks though I recommend wearing them over a comfortable pair of sock liners rather than directly against the skin. It's not that cold out yet in NY, so I don't really know how warm these will keep me, but so far they look and feel great. I will probably be ordering more.

No comments:

Post a Comment