Friday, August 30, 2013

Licensed Lego Sar Wars Black Large 16" Backpack - Master Yoda

Licensed Lego Sar Wars Black Large 16' Backpack - Master Yoda
  • Adjustable Straps for a Personalized Fit, Padded Shoulder Strap make it comfortable to wear / Zip Closure
  • Size ; approx. 16 in X 12 in X 5 in

I bought this backpack for my son for kindergarten. I initially really liked this backpack. It is nice and roomy, I liked that it had side compartments for the sports bottle it came with or any other drink bottle you want to put in there. It lasted about 6 months, before I had to buy a new backpack. Within the first 1-2 months one of the zippers came off track. The material is not high quality fabric, but I have not had any problems with that. There is a small hole, but that is not due to product defect, more from the abuse of a 5 year old. I finally had to replace this, because the other zipper came off track. This was not due to product defect, it was from his coats being stuffed in there along with his school things. As I said it is nice and roomy, but not roomy enough for a heavy coat. The front compartment is still intact and it was used.

I gave this product 4 stars, because it is reasonably priced and it would have been durable had it not been for the abuse of my 5 year old and teachers putting his coats in there, which caused his zippers to blow out. I would recommend this product if it will only be used for light use.

Buy Licensed Lego Sar Wars Black Large 16" Backpack - Master Yoda Now

My 5 year old son absolutely loves this back pack. He takes it to school every day and it is big enough to fit all of his work folders, his lunch bag and his jacket. It is very light so there is no added weight. We have not put anything too heavy in it so I don't know how it will hold up with heavy books.

I want to add to this review many months after I wrote the first one it is starting to tear at the fabric and the seam at the bottom. My son's lunch bag is pretty heavy so the weight of it caused the backpack to tear. Not super durable but my son just loves it anyway. It will last one more month until his school year is over so I guess it did it's job. I was going to get a new one for him anyway. Wish it would have held up a little better though so he could have used it for summer camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment