Saturday, August 31, 2013

Rosewill Backpack for 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (RMBP-12001)

Rosewill Backpack for 17.3-Inch Notebook ComputerI have a 17.3" laptop and a 15" laptop. They both fit in this backpack in separate compartments. There is even room for a change of clothing, my ipad, and all the charging accessories! I was even able to stuff a roll of paper towels and there's still room to spare.

I would highly recommend this backpack for those who have to carry multiple items versus lugging around two bags or even three.

The quality is durable. The zippers are standard.

You cannot go wrong with this backpack! My wife told me I look like a teenage mutant ninja turtle, however... And I am 5'11".

It works for my HP 17.3 inch laptop and has all kinds of storage and straps for mp3 player, phone and water bottles. We will see how it holds up on the trip.

Buy Rosewill Backpack for 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (RMBP-12001) Now

I carried one for three years through 17 countries. It took hundreds of boat rides and salty water before it wore out. I have never had a day pack nearly as long lasting.

Read Best Reviews of Rosewill Backpack for 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (RMBP-12001) Here

Love the bag, but bigger than I expected. Great quality practically indistructable. I would buy it again, but a smaller version.

Want Rosewill Backpack for 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (RMBP-12001) Discount?

Very happy with this bag...Fits my 17.3 inch laptop, tablet and everything else with room to spare...there's even a pouch for headphones! Excellent bag and the price can't be beat!

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment