Monday, September 30, 2013

Meffort Inc 15.6" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder

Meffort Inc 15.6' Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Notebook Bag Case for Apple Macbook Air Pro Acer Asus Dell HP Sony 15' 14' 14.1' and MoreThis sleeve is very pretty and fits my 15.6" Compaq perfectly. It's a little darker than the picture makes it seem, but still bright and vibrant. Everything seems well stitched and stood up to some tugging no problem. The handles and shoulder strap are nicely padded and comfortable. I like that the shoulder strap is removable and easily adjustable.

Please bear in mind that this is a sleeve, not a true 'bag'. There's not much room in the main compartment for anything other than your laptop. The additional front pocket provides plent of room for your charger and mouse, and maybe a couple other small things.

If you want to cart books or purse essentials, this isn't the right bag for you.

The picture on the website showed this bag a vibrant blue so I ordered the matching skin art decal. The Decal is beautiful and exactly as pictured. The bag goes from a faded light blue to purple then to black. Not nearly as pretty as pictured. It is a gift so I will let the recipient decide if she likes it. I also ordered a mouse in blue so that doesn't match either. I am not very pleased with this order. This company has the same bag at three different prices. That's a little strange. I've ordered quite a few Christmas gifts through Amazon this year. I hope the other items I ordered are better than this one or this will be my last order.

Buy Meffort Inc 15.6" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Now

I was expecting the bag to be bigger. But it's just the right size if you just want a laptop bag and nothing more. Inside is a reasonably snug fit for my 15.6" laptop and there is a compartment at the front to hold the charger, and maybe a mouse but there will be some bulging.

I am using it for school so it would've been nice if some books could hold in as well, but like I said, if you're just looking for a bag, then this is a nice one.

It's thin and padded. The colours in the photo aren't as bright on the actually bag, but it is still pretty.

Read Best Reviews of Meffort Inc 15.6" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Here

This is a great laptop sleeve. It is lightweight yet seemingly quite durable and comes with the optional shoulder strap, unlike other laptop sleeves/bags being sold on Amazon. (I viewed a lot that made you purchase the shoulder strap separately.)

This perfect fits the 15.6" Lenovo I'm sending to my mother-in-law. It's a nice snug fit that will keep the laptop secure as she travels from her car to her office, and then back again. Perfect.

Want Meffort Inc 15.6" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Discount?

This is a wonderful carry case for my laptop. It fits snugly and has the side zippered pocket for the charger and mouse. It's attractive as well. I like the shoulder strap so it's hands-free which allows for carrying other luggage. My daughter saw it and is going to order one.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment