Tuesday, October 29, 2013

AmeriLeather Urban Buckle-Flap Backpack

AmeriLeather Urban Buckle-Flap BackpackLet me start off by saying that this is a GREAT backpack. I'm a female professional in my 20's and I wanted a backpack that didn't make it look like I was still in Junior High. I got it in Brown and the color is GORGEOUS! Not too light, not too dark. The actual backpack is a bit heavy by itself because it is made of leather and has three extra pockets. However, I can fit my laptop, waterbottle, a change of clothing, wallet, keys, ipod, and cellphone comfortably. The buckles and snaps work fine for me. The only problem I have with this backpack is the insanely long straps. I'm 5"5 and with the straps in the tightest setting the bottom of the backpack still hit somewhere along my butt. I ended up using a screwdriver to poke my own holes in the belt for the strap. Other than that I love this thing. It's extremely durable and fashionable as well.

The bag cam earlier than expected! Although I didn't know it and wound up waiting until the date it said it would arrive to ask my doorman if it came. The bag is exactly what it looks like and is described as in the picture. I think I've carried it everyday since I got it. I can fit my computer, a change of clothes for the gym, folders for work and misc. items like hand sanitizer and eyes drops in the little pockets. GREAT PURCHASE!

Buy AmeriLeather Urban Buckle-Flap Backpack Now

I thought it was a good looking backpack.

Leather was not as thick as I was expecting.....but still really good product.

Read Best Reviews of AmeriLeather Urban Buckle-Flap Backpack Here

We were very pleased with our purchase... Size was just right! Not huge , but not those little purse sized ones either... Quality was excellent... Such nice looking leather.., especially considering the price... So many that we saw were hundreds of dollars... Great find!!

Want AmeriLeather Urban Buckle-Flap Backpack Discount?

When I Received the backpack and open it up I was expecting a bigger backpack! The backpack that I saw online looked a lot bigger, but the one that I received is a lot smaller and I'm not happy the size! The backpack looked light and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment