Wednesday, October 30, 2013

K-Cliffs Clear PVC School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpack with Blue Back Panel

K-Cliffs Clear PVC School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpack with Blue Back PanelI bought this clear backpack solely to be used in Disney World. I figured that if security could see everything in my bag, going through the bag check would be faster and easier...Well, it was and it wasn't. Half the time they would skim over my bag without opening it and the other half they would still open it and go through it, even though the bag was clear, so it didn't save any time.

It rained a lot while we were there, and the thick plastic material helped the things inside from getting wet. It is not waterproof (although I don't think it claimes to be...) because water can get in through the zipper area, but on the whole, this backpack kept everything a lot dryer than if we had used a cloth one.

One more thing, it is a lot easier to find things in a clear backpack, so when you are packing a day's worth of park necessities (sunscreen, diapers, fans, snacks, etc), it is WAY easier to find them in this bag. That alone made this purchase worth while. I will definitely be saving this bag for all future theme park visits (even if I don't totally love the style of a clear backpack!!)

so far so good. I purchased two of them for my girls. I like the fact that the back of them are solid material. I am not to fond of the ones that are plastic all the way through

Buy K-Cliffs Clear PVC School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpack with Blue Back Panel Now

No comments:

Post a Comment