Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kidorable Umbrella

Kidorable Red Ladybug Child's UmbrellaAlthough the umbrella was very cute, the second time it was opened, the seam ripped. I stitched it up as best I could for my granddaughter rather than return it and pay shipping charges.

My daughter got this set for Easter last year and just adores it, esp. the umbrella which she uses any possible time she can. I wouldn't say it's cheaply made but it's just not as well made as the raincoat. The little "button" on top to finish popped off within a month and can't really be glued back on. It doesn't affect the umbrella's use but it's just one of those annoying things.

Buy Kidorable Umbrella Now

My daughter used this umbrella 4 or 5 times before one of the metal struts detached from the umbrella ribs, making it unusable. And these were gentle uses!

I contacted the company, as I'd gotten it directly from Kidorable. They told me they'd be happy to replace it, if I mailed it back to them at my own expense. Cost of shipping tube, plus cost of first-class postage, was over $8, for a $14 umbrella.

Also, it's cute, but TINY!

Read Best Reviews of Kidorable Umbrella Here

My 5 year old son is a complete pirate fanatic...so when I saw this I knew this would be the perfect addition to the Santa haul. It is very sturdy and is even more adorable than the picture.

Want Kidorable Umbrella Discount?

My mother bought the boots, raincoat, and umbrella for my daughter when she was 4 and everything has held up quite well. She is 7 now the boots are still in prefect condition as well as the coat. However, the umbrella broke about 2 years after we bought it. It wasn't due to the quality at all one of her friends stepped on it and snapped it. My daughter used this set for the first 2 years every chance she got even when it was barely raining and all of it held up very well! We bought the coat and boots a bit big and they really lasted it wasn't until last year she has grown out of all of it. THE ENTIRE SET IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!! My daughter breaks just about everything but this set lasted like no other!!!Kidorable Ladybug Raincoat Kidorable Toddler/Little Kid Ladybug Rain Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment