Friday, November 29, 2013

Eddie Bauer® Olympus Backpack - Red/ Gray

Eddie Bauer® Olympus Backpack - Red/ GrayThis bag is great. I like to have two big pockets for my laptop in one and my notebooks in the other. I have had this backpack for at least 4 years. The bag has out lasted the zippers. I would keep this bag, if there was a way I could fix the zippers. This bag is worth the money!

Great pockets and comfort. I carry around books and binders for 4 CSS courses a day and it feels great. The shoulder straps are what sold me. Great comfort for the price. The only other options (at Target) were the Swiss Gear and Jansport. The jansport was not as comfortable and the swissgear was too small. I'll find out in a few weeks if it can hold up to the abuse!

Buy Eddie Bauer® Olympus Backpack - Red/ Gray Now

My kids kept complaining that their school backpacks were breaking easily and were uncomfortable when they carried heavy books so I decided to purchase a more expensive brand. I was really pleased with those Eddie Bauer backpacks as they lasted many years. The padding and the straps are thicker than other backpacks we used before.

Read Best Reviews of Eddie Bauer® Olympus Backpack - Red/ Gray Here

No comments:

Post a Comment