Monday, December 30, 2013

Microsoft Edge Messenger Bag for 17.3" Laptops (Orange Trim)

Microsoft Edge Messenger Bag for 17.3' LaptopsI loved everything about this bag, for about 2 weeks. Then the material started to fray from the edge binding, any area that I used to capacity. First, was the water bottle holder. I only used a small bottle. Then I noticed the fraying, so I stopped using that pouch. A few weeks later, the fraying began on the main back panel around the corners; and from there it just got worse, so I returned it to the store. Too bad, I loved the front pouch perfect for MP3 player. This is a well designed, bag except for the quality of the construction.

I ordered this attractive laptop messenger bag intending to use it to port around my new HP dv7t 17" wide-screen laptop. Unfortunately I read the wrong dimensions the entire bag dimensions instead of the inner compartment dimensions which are listed separately. The inner compartment dimensions of this bag are: 15.5"(w) x 10"(d) x 1.75"(h). This falls considerably short of the dimensions of the dv7t laptop: 16.35"(w) x 10.8"(d) x 1.25"(h). So despite claiming that the bag fits most 17" laptops I had to return this bag.

In the short time I had this bag though I was impressed by the materials used to construct it. It feels very well made and despite my not being able to keep the bag I was confident that this messenger bag was up to the task of everyday use. The handle, strap and zippers felt sturdy and well attached. The inner cushioning is substantial and I felt that my laptop would survive bumps and drops inside this bag.

Looks wise what attracted me most to this bag was that it doesn't look too professional or too much like a grungy student laptop bag. The styling is nicely in-between and I would feel appropriate carting this bag into my workplace in a suit or in more casual environments.

One of my favorite features of this bag is the orange lining. The entire inner compartment of this bag is lined in orange making finding cords, jump drives, pens or anything else a cinch. For anyone who's owned a black-on-black laptop bag and struggled to find dark colored peripherals inside their bag this will be a nice feature.

I'm a bit disappointed that I won't be able to use this bag but otherwise would recommend it to anyone with a compatible laptop.

Buy Microsoft Edge Messenger Bag for 17.3" Laptops (Orange Trim) Now

I ordered this bag because of a co-worker's positive remarks. This is one of the few options available for a 17" laptop. Travel out of the country made this bag extremely useful. Easy to carry, lots of compartments to store cables, external hard drives, and cd's. Places for business cards, personal cards and supplies, as well as travel documents. I would recommend this bag.

Read Best Reviews of Microsoft Edge Messenger Bag for 17.3" Laptops (Orange Trim) Here

It's a really nice bag, but online it said it was for a 17.3 inch screen. I just bought a new Toshiba 17.3 inch screen laptop and it doesn't fit!! The tag on the bag says it fits "most 17 inch screens", so I think online it was kind of deceiving. Then there's another tag on the same bag that says the device should be 15.5 inches. I don't understand why this has become so confusing for the customer!

Want Microsoft Edge Messenger Bag for 17.3" Laptops (Orange Trim) Discount?

I purchased this bag for my 17" Dell notebook computer. I am very pleased with the quality and utility of this item. The laptop computer fits firmly and there is plenty of rooom for easy access to my accessories (which include an external hard drive, and iPod, and power cord).

I recommend this product without hesitation.

Save 42% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment