Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sumdex Computer Backpack - 15.6"

Sumdex PON-416BK Zephyr Backpack for up to 15.6 Inch NotebookI purchased this as a replacement for a 2-year-old model of Embark brand laptop backpack that is no longer made. The first thing I noticed was that this backpack is significantly heavier than the other maybe about 50% heavier so much so that I expect it will be more fatiguing to wear for someone light in weight or small in size. The weight seems to be in the padding material. The padding is thick, which is a good thing for a laptop backpack, but it's also much stiffer than I was expecting. The stiffness is surely a good thing for the laptop, but it makes the backpack less comfortable than I wanted it to be. I have only just received this backpack, so I can't comment on its durability. However, the finish is nice the zippers seem to be of solid material, there are no loose threads or seams. There are 4 zippered compartments. The 1 deep one at the back has an iPod/phone pocket as well as a stiff divider inside with a Velcro strap (to keep the laptop in as opposed to my previous backpack, which kept the laptop in a slim, padded, separately-zippered compartment behind the deep compartment). The 2nd compartment from the front has nice pockets for ID, pens, calculators, etc. The handle at the top is well padded and comfortable. The mesh pockets on the sides are large enough to hold water bottles.

I am taking flight lessons and needed a bag that could hold all of my gear. Found this bag on a shelf at Fry's and could see right away that it was exactly what I wanted. It has an ideal pocket arrangement for general aviation, with four entirely separate zippered pockets. The smallest pocket just barely fits a Jeppesen fuel tester / screwdriver and keeps it separate from other, cleaner items, and the second-largest pocket fits a pair of aviation headphones. The quality seems fine, the zippers feel study, and it is comfortable enough for the walk across the ramp to my plane and back.

Buy Sumdex Computer Backpack - 15.6" Now

This backpack is small but spacious, compact for those who want to care their notebooks, I use to walk and cycling with my Lenovo in my back and sometimes I forgot is even there.

The only cons I found, if you are in a hurry the main zipper can get a little stuck, muts be pattient to close up the backpack.

Read Best Reviews of Sumdex Computer Backpack - 15.6" Here

Backpack works well with laptop and papers. Arrived on time and color/style on computer true to actual product. Comfortable to carry.

Want Sumdex Computer Backpack - 15.6" Discount?

I love this backpack because it's small, yet has enough room to carry a laptop, power, speakers and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment