Tuesday, December 31, 2013

timi & leslie Tag - a - Long Diaper Bag

timi & leslie Tag - a - Long Diaper Bag, Mackenzie BlackI really like the way this bag looks so cute, but I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it. It started falling apart and tearing not too long after I had it. It started with the shoulder strap and now a lot of the pocket liners are tearing away from the bag :( it is virtually falling apart and i am not too sure i will even save it for another child i might just chuck it. It does have a lot of pockets on the inside tho but once you fill those up there is no room left in the center on the bag or it all goes to the very bottom and you can't see it.

This bag is so much better than the picture shows! It looks amazing in the picture, but you can't really tell how great the pockets are until you see it in person. The colors of the Felicity pattern are beautiful and the material the bag is made out of seems very durable. It also comes with the matching changing pad, detachable long arm strap, and non-slip stroller handles that are going to come in very handy.

I couldn't be more pleased with this diaper bag. It looks like a stylish purse but has more functionality than other bags I've seen which are more expensive than this one, by the way. I've received tons of compliments on this bag and everyone wants to know where they can get one!! Can't go wrong with this bag!

Buy timi & leslie Tag - a - Long Diaper Bag Now

I liked this diaper bag however it's just not the right one for me. My only problem, I packed 3 bottles, forumula, 4 diapers, a sweater, 2 burp clothes, wipes and a toy and I was really out of room. It does have lots of pockets which I thought I would love but once you put items in the pockets, it eats up the remainder of the room in the bag leaving a very small inside compartment. Maybe for the mom who doesn't need to carry so much and is only taking the baby out for a short period of time then this bag would be perfect. For me, it's just not big enough. Also, the picture on the website does not look like the color in person. Much darker in person. Not as bright as it appears on the website.

Read Best Reviews of timi & leslie Tag - a - Long Diaper Bag Here

I have never wrote a review about anything that I have purchased, but I have to write something about this bag. I have 3 kids and have gone through several diaper bags. This bag is by far the best I have ever owned. Plenty of storage, lots of pockets, very cute design and not too big, not too small. In fact I have this thing so stuffed that I didn't think the zipper would zip (that's what was wrong with the other bag I had), however this thing zipped up with no problems and believe me I have it stuffed. Even with it being stuffed on the inside, I can still fit bottles on the outside...just amazing! You won't regret your purchase with this one.

Want timi & leslie Tag - a - Long Diaper Bag Discount?

I purchased this bag twice. The first one had two broken feet and a broken magnetic clasp upon arrival. Amazon took that bag back and sent me a new one ASAP (LOVE amazon). The second one got lost, but finally made its way to me. After just a few days two feet broke and both magnetic clasps on the front pockets broke. I did cOntact Timi and Leslie and they exchanged the secOnd bag fOr me very efficiently. So they dO have great customer service, but very poor quality On this particular bag.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment