Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dakine 20-Litre Heli Pro Pack

Dakine 20-Litre Heli Pro PackAs advertised. Color is exact. It's for my son for school and snow skiing. He hasn't used the the snow ski feature yet. Zippers seem very sturdy.

My kid is type 1 diabetic so when we ski I need to carry medical supplies. This pack is perfect and well designed. I put our lunch, his supplies, and other misc. stuff and I can hardly tell I'm wearing it when going downhill. Appears to be well made but just started using it. So far it is a five star product.

Buy Dakine 20-Litre Heli Pro Pack Now

It looks better than I expected.

Just the right size for me to work. The only thing to make this even better is to use softer material for the laptop pocket where it could provide more buffer.

The quality is great. A extremely high C/P choice and the best pack I ever had.

Read Best Reviews of Dakine 20-Litre Heli Pro Pack Here

better than old mission pack

nice fit

annoying straps can be rolled up and kept into place by elastics

slightly smaller at 20l

nice pockets

not a lot of extra compartments

good overall deal

Want Dakine 20-Litre Heli Pro Pack Discount?

Stepson loves it. Fits all his stuff he needs in it and still has some room. Also can carry his laptop in it.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment