Thursday, January 30, 2014

Europe and the United States the British Navy Flag Bag Shoulder Bag Backpack Oblique-blue

Europe and the United States the British Navy Flag Bag Shoulder Bag Backpack Oblique-blueThis item is NOT what it seems. it is, & looks cheap. The photo makes it look much larger than it is.

You're luck if you can get your keys & your lipstick in it.

I had to spray it with febreeze, because when I got it, it smelled so bad, I wanted to vomit!!

We can do better, girls!

I offer her this bag as a Christmas present. She received it a little latter, but she does love it. She's 12.

Buy Europe and the United States the British Navy Flag Bag Shoulder Bag Backpack Oblique-blue Now

A beautiful purse! I am so excited to show my British pride! The leather is soft and well made! The colors are bright and beautiful! The purse is also a perfect size to hold my daily items. A GREAT BUY!!

Read Best Reviews of Europe and the United States the British Navy Flag Bag Shoulder Bag Backpack Oblique-blue Here

No comments:

Post a Comment