Friday, February 28, 2014

16" Angry Birds Silver Front Pocket Black Backpack-tote-bag-school

16' Angry Birds Silver Front Pocket Black Backpack-tote-bag-schoolI got this for my newphew who is obssessed with the entire angry bird line. I must say I had never heard of it until my sister told me that this is what he wanted. I know he loves it cause he tried to wear it to bed.

This backpack was purchased as a Christmas present for my nephew. It was shipped quickly and well packaged. He loved it!

Buy 16" Angry Birds Silver Front Pocket Black Backpack-tote-bag-school Now

This backpack is well made and my son loves it! I was glad to find an item with the new puffer bird on it..

Read Best Reviews of 16" Angry Birds Silver Front Pocket Black Backpack-tote-bag-school Here

My son loves this school bag it is perfect size and good quality, he was very happy with his new school bag.

Want 16" Angry Birds Silver Front Pocket Black Backpack-tote-bag-school Discount?

We purchased this backpack for our son's birthday, and he was thrilled! Happy kiddo = happy parents. Bag is just the right size for him and his favourite toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment