Friday, February 28, 2014

Dakine 33-Litre Interval Wet/Dry Pack

Dakine 33-Litre Interval Wet/Dry PackFirst, I got to note that I was specifically looking for a bag to take outdoors, and that does not have a laptop compartment, or bunch of pen organizers (who uses pens, these days, right?). Turns out that the choice for that type of bag is very limited, all the packs these days are oriented towards laptop-carrying folks. I already have a bag that I use for that, so my goal was to get something that's durable and comfortable, and can be taken to the beach, hike, or a bike ride. Dakine bags are all very well made, and this one is no exception. Stitching is nice, and materials are great. This bag is great all around, I can fit a couple of beach towels, some drinks and snacks, my sunglasses, and some light surf gear and head to the beach. The wetsuit pocket isn't big enough to fit a full-sized wetsuit, but great for bringing back wet booties or board shorts without getting everything else wet. The front cooler pocket holds a lot more than seems at first, and is really handy. Straps are comfortable, and the sternum strap is good for using this when biking particularly to prevent straps from sliding back.

No comments:

Post a Comment