Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kenneth Cole Reaction Back For Good - Laptop Backpack

Kenneth Cole Reaction Back For Good - Laptop BackpackI actually bought this backpack at a local store. I wanted to be able to see the backpacks in person before making my decision. I went to about three stores, and this is the backpack that best met my needs for laptop capacity and text books. At first I was pretty impressed, but within a week, one of the shoulder straps started coming apart. I used it throughout a semester of law school, which involved carrying heavy books and a laptop regularly. By the end of the semester, it didn't look like the bag was going to hold up for another one. I switched to a Timbuk 2 messenger back. The strap on the messenger bag looks a lot more durable than the shoulder straps on this backpack. If you never, or rarely, carry heavy stuff in this backpack and if you never just use one shoulder strap even for a few minutes, this backpack might hold up for a while. But if you really need the capacity that this bag is supposed to provide and you want to use the backpack regularly, you're better off finding something a lot more durable.

Bought for my adult son for his birthday. He picked it out and loves it. He carries it every day and it is holding up well.

Buy Kenneth Cole Reaction Back For Good - Laptop Backpack Now

No comments:

Post a Comment