Monday, April 28, 2014

14.1 inch Pink Diamond Quilted Pattern with White Accent Trim Bubble Foam Padded Laptop Computer No

14.1 inch Pink Diamond Quilted Pattern with White Accent Trim Bubble Foam Padded Laptop Computer Notebook Sleeve Office Tote Briefcase Carry Case Messenger Shoulder BagAlthough my mom complains that she doesn't like the material the carrying case is made off, I still LOVE this carrying case! It's so beautiful! Most messenger bags that I have seen and owned are really ugly and don't protect my computer as much as this carrying case does! It has some sort of material that really protects the laptop against much damage. Plus it has this thing that kind of separates the laptop from other stuff you may be carrying in your messenger bag, which is a feature none of the other messenger bags that I have own have had, so this was a bonus. I recommend this bag to anyone that is looking for a messenger bag that looks good and will protect your laptop.

***UPDATE****

I've had this bag for a couple of months now, and I didn't use it much as first but 3 days after I started using it on a daily bases, one of the straps fell off!!! The white part that is sown on the the pink part ( the things on the sides of the bag that has the metal triangle that the straps or attached to) it just completely came off!!! I still use it since, besides that, its still a pretty good bag, but its a HUGE inconvenience that I can't carry it like a messenger bag.

The beautiful bag arrived quickly and is just as nice as pictured. It is used to hold my wife's 10.1" tablet with its matching pink cover and does so nicely. Very well padded and keeps the tablet very safe and looks stylish while doing so. Also, has plenty of room for all the accessories that go along with the tablet. Very well made and very reasonably priced based on similar items at retail stores.

Buy 14.1 inch Pink Diamond Quilted Pattern with White Accent Trim Bubble Foam Padded Laptop Computer No Now

I bought this to carry my computer as well as a few other miscellaneous things like office supplies etc. It looks exactly like it does in the picture. I was a little surprised that it didn't expand very much so the inside is very small and compact, difficult to put much more than a computer in it and maybe a notepad or something. The one thing that I do NOT like about this product is the weak zipper. Even on the first use, the zipper separated and was difficult to close. The bag was not over packed or anything and only my computer was in it. I have used it several times since and have had several issues with the zipper. Overall, these problems would not make me return the product however, it is definitely inconvenient.

Read Best Reviews of 14.1 inch Pink Diamond Quilted Pattern with White Accent Trim Bubble Foam Padded Laptop Computer No Here

Quality is over expectations. Good material. Really impressed by color combination and the small bag included. Never again cables will scratch your computer. Roomy and comfortable. Purchase with confidence.

Want 14.1 inch Pink Diamond Quilted Pattern with White Accent Trim Bubble Foam Padded Laptop Computer No Discount?

I don't write reviews for amazon, but this bag was everything I hoped for. Doesn't hurt my shoulder, feels lighter than my previous computer bag, and it's so cute!! Pink lovers, this is for you. I am so pleased with this item.

Only downside is I wish it came with front pockets, but there's pockets inside and a little bag, too. You can fit more in it than meets the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment