Tuesday, April 29, 2014

17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note

17.3' Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Notebook Bag Case for Apple Macbook Air Pro Acer Asus Dell HP Sony 17' 16' 16.4' and MoreI Bought this bag for my daughter for Christmas.. The bag on amazon looks like a deep Purple the bag I received was pink. My daughter loves purple and doesn't care for pink so it was disappointing. The reason I give it a 3 is strictly because the Item I thought I was getting wasn't what I received. The bag itself is nice and the extra side pocket is nice to carry the charger and accessories..

IT WAS NICE AND I LOVED THE COLOR.IT COULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE THICKER, BECAUSE IT IS FOR 17 inch laptop.

Buy 17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note Now

When I ordered this product I ordered purple and I also got the skin that matched from another company. The color of the case is pink not purple so it was returned on 10/5/12. The case is nice and has good protection for the computer.

Read Best Reviews of 17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note Here

I purchased the bag for my wife's new 15.8" laptop. The reason I bought it larger than the unit is so there would be room for the power plug and my wife's manuscript. The last time I bought the sleeve exactly for the laptop size, it was hard to jam the power plugg in the bag and there wasn't any room for anything else.

Great buy, beautiful style and matches the new watch I got my wife.

Want 17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment