Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Exped WB Drypack

Exped WB Drypack, Mossgreen, 30-LiterThis backpack is a great size for a day hike or holding your usual few school books some food and a sweater. It is light and comfortable to wear. It can hold a lot of weight. I use it for brimming groceries when i ride my bike to the store. The color was exactly like the picture and it is totally waterproof :) I would not hesitate yo boy this product of you are looking for a dry sack backpack :)

i really like this pack i use if for climbing and white water canoeing so in those departments it excelent. but i also want to mention the awesome customer service of GSL Adventure Gear they called me personally to update me about the pack and that it had been backlogged but despite that minor delay i was really impressed by the the customer service

Buy Exped WB Drypack Now

No comments:

Post a Comment