Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ladies' Leather Mini Backpack (#1820-02)

AmeriLeather Ladies' Leather BackpackAfter 9 years of a diaper bag backpack, it was finally time to look for something a little less babyish. During those 9 years of diapers, I grew to love backpacks as an alternative to purses. With kids, often times my hands are full or I'm trying to hold one of their hands and it's so very annoying when your purse keeps slipping down your arm. With a backpack, life is much easier.

I wanted one that would be attractive, not too big since I'm a light traveler but bigger than the mini-packs, sturdy because I absolutely hate picking out purses/bags (took me 4 weeks to make a final decision on this one), and simple. I don't need a lot of pockets and zippers.

My main concern with this bag was the comment about it not being particularly feminine and not exactly durable. Since everything else about this bag looked good, and all other comments positive, I decided to buy it. I went with black and so far, I'm very happy with it. It's very attractive and sturdy. The straps are much thinner than the picture indicates. The main storage area is just right. Inside this area is a spot for your cell phone to slide into which is nice, but could stand to be a little bigger. Since my phone is in a cover it's a pretty tight squeeze to get it to fit. The front zipper compartment is a nice size for wallets or glasses. There's a `hidden' zipper at the back of the bag you can use to access the main compartment. An interesting feature, but I haven't seen a real good purpose for it yet. Anyway, overall I'm very pleased with it. If the snap falls off next week, though, you can bet I'll be back to update this review with a much different rating :-)

but not as it turned out what we were looking for. Felts that the straps were too narrow to provide comfort for toting around all day by a person with back problems.

Buy Ladies' Leather Mini Backpack (#1820-02) Now

I've purchased this one about two months ago, and have been using it pretty heavily ever since. So far it didn't color any of the clothes it gotten in touch with and proved to be durable and comfortable for the money.

Read Best Reviews of Ladies' Leather Mini Backpack (#1820-02) Here

This looks and feels like it was a very expensive bag. I'm so pleased with the purchase!

Want Ladies' Leather Mini Backpack (#1820-02) Discount?

A very pleasant surprise, a top quality bag which allows for toting the day to day necessities. I am definetly getting the Tan color also.Why oh Why didint I get this bag sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment