Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lenovo Performance Backpack - Notebook carrying backpack

Lenovo Performance Backpack - Notebook carrying backpackThis backpack is very compact in size, although it has three major compartments, one of them is for laptop.

The major CONS are the belt buckles and the upper ligaments of the belts.

The buckles are not working so well, they often got stuck once I totally release them. The upper ligaments seem a little too slim to handle much weight.

I've been buying this backpack for a few years now. I think this is my third one. For the money you can't go wrong. I especially like how light it is. This really makes a difference to me. My Wenger backpack is larger, but even empty it's quite heavy and I only use it if I really need more space. If you commute by bike or on foot this Lenovo backpack should be a good choice. When I spend the extra money for an ultralight laptop, I don't like to then carry it around in a heavy backpack. Every ounce matters when you add in all the other junk needed for daily travels. The only drawback is the top handle built into the shoulder straps. It's great for grabbing the backpack off the floor or car seat, but it is a little annoying rubbing on the back of my neck as I bike. I've never had a problem with straps ripping off. After heavy use and bike commuting one year I did manage to rip some seams on the secondary compartment. The net on the outside is also a feature I use quite often and appreciate. I can roll up a raincoat or windbreaker and stash it there even if it's wet.

Buy Lenovo Performance Backpack - Notebook carrying backpack Now

Great back. Spacious. Straps are cushioned. I bought another one bc it was such a nice back.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Performance Backpack - Notebook carrying backpack Here

No comments:

Post a Comment