Saturday, May 31, 2014

Baggallini Luggage Traverse Backpack

baggallini Traverse BackpackI love everything about this Baggallini daypack--the color (inside and out!), the style, the weight distribution. I purchased this daypack to take with me to Alaska this summer. This daypack holds my large sunglasses case, my camera, rain gear, and more. (I tested it this weekend, just to be sure!) The main compartment opens wide, and the back compartment is much roomier than it first appears. The adjustable shoulder straps are a blessing. I am looking forward to avoiding the inevitable shoulder pain caused by conventional handbags and shoulder bags after a day of sightseeing. I purchased the daypack in navy blue with a lime green interior--a lovely, bright combination.

All the space, all the pockets, and it doesn't hurt my back!

I've been looking for this for a years.

Buy Baggallini Luggage Traverse Backpack Now

No comments:

Post a Comment