Saturday, May 31, 2014

Ful Playback Backpack

Ful Playback BackpackI bought this backpack for college. In the last few months, I've been using it every day for school. It's the perfect backpack for me. Personally, I love bags with lots of extra pockets for things like pens, tissues, ear-buds, and other school things. This one has a good amount of them.

The largest compartment will fit a 14", maybe 15", laptop along with some notebooks. But that would be about it. It isn't a very large compartment and there's no internal laptop sleeve. The smaller of the two big compartments has space for cards, a keyring clip,and other nicknack things you might need during a school day. The small compartment is a good size for your lunch, it'll hold a sandwich, a small bag of chips, and some small snack items easily. it's not insulated though.

The water bottle pocket is a bit small and shallow for my liking. However, it'll still hold a 16oz water bottle or Thermos fairly easily, the elastic is pretty strong.

The backpack is also super light but very durable. I can put my laptop in there and still be able to walk a fair distance. It's also good for trips for food shopping. There's enough space to fit a good amount of food in the biggest compartment. Best of all, it's pretty much waterproof. Walking home from school, I don't really have to worry about my laptop or materials getting wet. I wouldn't throw a bucket of water on it to test it though.

I bought this for my 7yo daughter for school. We both love this backpack. We bought the red and it is a great shade. The backpack appears to be very durable and of good quality. My daughter loves all the pockets. The backpack is a good size ie. it is big for a 7yo but not too big. Highly recommend this backpack.

Buy Ful Playback Backpack Now

No comments:

Post a Comment