Friday, May 30, 2014

Kata KT DL-3N1-10 3-In-1 Sling Backpack (Black)

Kata KT DL-3N1-10 3-In-1 Sling BackpackIt's way too small for my canon, the picture is Allusion!

Totally don't waste your time buying them, not what I expected at all.

Perfect for a compact mirrorless camera like the Sony NEX-7. The bag fits the N7+18-200 w/ lens hood. Swing the bag around to the front, unzip, pull out the camera and snap away. Nice hidden daisy chain to clip off gear on the outside also.

Buy Kata KT DL-3N1-10 3-In-1 Sling Backpack (Black) Now

After obsessing for several weeks and trolling all appropriate websites to find a narrow, smallish, sling/backpack that would hold my T4i, 3 lenses, various accessories and MOST IMPORTANTLY, my SLIK 444 tripod, I decided to give this a try. The reviews were good save the few who said it was too small (a feature I was looking for). I'm taking a photography trip to South Dakota in the Fall and this is a very compact setup for me. The camera bag I use for everyday, local shooting is a LowePro Passport Sling which is perfect for a 'knock around' bag.

UPDATE: I have purchased 2 larger lenses and a back-up body for my trip and this Kata will not hold everything for my travels.

Read Best Reviews of Kata KT DL-3N1-10 3-In-1 Sling Backpack (Black) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment