Monday, June 30, 2014

Logitech 15.4-Inch Notebook Sleeve and V220 Cordless Mouse

Logitech 15.4-Inch Notebook Sleeve and V220 Cordless MouseI bought this sleeve/mouse combo for my acer Aspire 5740 and it works wonderfully. The sleeve is nothing to brag about, it does exactly what a sleeve should and the pockets are great for the power cables.

The real selling point of this set is the mouse. I bought this about 11 months ago and the mouse is still running on the same battery that it came with. That is just phenomenal! Easy to use, easy to carry.

I originally bought this because it was on sale for $15 and that was about half the price of buying the sleeve and mouse separately. I think that at even the current $25 pricetag, its still an excellent deal. Do it.

FYI, my laptop is a 15.6 inch widescreen and this sleeve just about fits it. DO not buy this sleeve if you have a widescreen larger than 15.6! It will not fit!

I'm a senior in high school, and got this for my laptop, which I'll be using in college. I hate the track pads on laptops, first of all. Also I wanted something to carry my laptop around in and put the power cable in. This package does both, and includes a cordless mouse.

Pros: Excellent price; try buying these two items separately. The logitech mouse is amazing. It's portable, comfortable, tracks smoothly, and even comes with cool software to enhance its features (you can adjust the functions of each button, and even get a smooth scrolling add-on for your web browser). The laptop sleeve is equally impressive; well built, soft, stretchy (in case you need to stuff those pockets), and moderately padded. The pockets are big enough for the power supply cables and the mouse to fit in simultaneously if you squeeze them in.

Cons: This hasn't been a problem for me yet, but the usb receiver is a bit over an inch long. I've seen the same mouse come with a much shorter receiver; so I'm not sure why this one is longer. Laptop sleeve will not protect from drops... but it's not supposed to. You still have to be responsible for your clumsiness!

I'm very glad I bought this, and would recommend it to all laptop owners.

Buy Logitech 15.4-Inch Notebook Sleeve and V220 Cordless Mouse Now

I got this laptop sleeve for my friend......Logitech products are always quality plus a logitech wireless mouse free, the deal was just too good....The sleeve is really good, nice padding on both sides and two compartments on the front which are very handy for keeping ipods, headphones etc. The only thing is it fits the 14" dell inspiron very loosely but it is perfect for a 15"laptop. So if you want a sleeve for a 14" laptop and you like compact fitting, you would want to go with a smaller sized sleeve. For 15" laptops, trust me , you won't find a better product than this.

Read Best Reviews of Logitech 15.4-Inch Notebook Sleeve and V220 Cordless Mouse Here

Notebook sleeve fit my 15.6" older Toshiba easily.

It seems well constructed and the 2 outside zipper pockets provide room for small accessories like a mouse (power supply is a tight fit).

I have not tested the mouse yet but it looks like a decent wireless mouse which makes this a good value.

Want Logitech 15.4-Inch Notebook Sleeve and V220 Cordless Mouse Discount?

I bought this for 14 dlls, what a deal Amazon! pretty good sleeve and great mouse.

I have an Asus N53 laptop, 15.6", the sleeve fits PERFECTLY, i was in doubt because in the title of the product says 15.4", but i made the right choice after all, the pockets are fine, I can take with me the AC adapter, power cord and the mouse (the ac adapter of my laptop is very big), it feels a little tight but is not a problem for me. The mouse it's pretty comfortable and ergonomic, the only thing is the usb is a little bit large but for the price i paid i can live perfectly with it.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment