Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sega Sonic The Hedgehog Large Rolling Roller Luggage Backpack Bag Tote 16" NEW STYLE

Sega Sonic The Hedgehog Large Rolling Roller Luggage Backpack Bag Tote 16' NEW STYLEIts nice, but the material its no a good quality. I already had to fix the zip and to hold the suitcase too. I think this year would be fine but for next year I do not think that resists.

This bag is made with the flimsiest material. Broke in less than 2 weeks... I would not recommend this bag.

Buy Sega Sonic The Hedgehog Large Rolling Roller Luggage Backpack Bag Tote 16" NEW STYLE Now

The makers of this backpack seem to have missed the point that this is a product for kids. And that kids will not be the most careful users of backpacks. Only a month after my 9-yeard-old son started taking this backpack to school, the zipper on the main compartment had fallen apart. The little pouches on both sides were torn, and holes on the sides -large enough for pencils and pens to fall out -had appeared. Needless to say, I was bitterly disappointed with the product. I have to admit that the backpack looked flimsy to me the minute I got it out of the box, but I dismissed my first impressions and swallowed the initial urge to return it. Well, I was wrong. Dear buyers, spare yourselves the misery and buy something better than this backpack.

Read Best Reviews of Sega Sonic The Hedgehog Large Rolling Roller Luggage Backpack Bag Tote 16" NEW STYLE Here

My son is a sonic fan, so when he saw this he had to have it! The bookbag handle broke within two weeks of having it! The back straps wripped off one by one. This has to be the worst book bag I have ever purchased!!

Want Sega Sonic The Hedgehog Large Rolling Roller Luggage Backpack Bag Tote 16" NEW STYLE Discount?

This backpack is super cool, my 6 years old loved it but.... He always went back home from school with the zipper opened the seam. I put it back with a little effort but when We try to open the bag, it mis-seaming again because it is a cheap zipper. No, I would not buy this item again.

No comments:

Post a Comment