Thursday, July 31, 2014

17 17.3 inch Colorful Dot Design Hidden Handle Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with D Ring Hook EYE

17 17.3 inch Colorful Dot Design Hidden Handle Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with D Ring Hook EYELETS for 16' 17' 17.3' Apple Macbook, Acer, Asus, Dell, Hp, Sony, Toshiba, and similar size notebookJust got this bag for my daughter's 15 inch laptop and she loves it! I thought it might be too big, but it isn't and will hold the power cord and a mouse as well. It's very cute, the colors are a little duller than the picture but still attractive. Most important to me, the zippers are easy to hold and run smoothly. They feel quality. When using the handles, the bag does not close all the way because the handles are stored on the inside of the bag and stick out when using them. This is fine though because the zipper on each side of the handle stays put.

12/28/12: 3 months after purchase, this bag is still in great shape, the zippers are working smoothly and the bag somehow stays amazingly clean when most of the time it is lying on the floor and getting stepped on (see 10 year old owner part). I am very happy with this purchase.

So I have had a hard time finding a laptop bag because of the size of my laptop!! This is perfect!! Fits like a glove!!! my only comment (and why I didn't give it 5 starts) is because if you want to use the handles AND zip it closed you can't. Doesn't stop me from using the handles, just am aware that it's not closed all the way.

Buy 17 17.3 inch Colorful Dot Design Hidden Handle Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with D Ring Hook EYE Now

No comments:

Post a Comment