Thursday, July 31, 2014

HEX Fleet Collection Backpack for 15-Inch MacBook Pro - Black/Grey Stripe (HX1082 - BYST)

HEX Fleet Collection Backpack for 15-Inch MacBook Pro - Black/Grey StripeThis is great backpack. I bought it to replace my lost NorthFace backpack that I've been lugging around since my junior year in High School (2004)... It served me well until I lost it.

The one thing this bag has that my North Face didn't is the ability to look good paired with the business casual attire I sport to work 5 days a week.

This bag looks great with jeans or slacks. It lets me hold on to my youth (I refuse to don a briefcase or worse, a messenger bag) while not putting me in the crowd who proudly wear's sneakers with dress pants during their commute (come on guys, we're not women wearing heels, buy a good pair of cap toes and leave your sneakers at home).

What was especially important for me about this bag was the iPad pouch in the front. I have the original iPad with a simple case that protects the back and leaves the screen unprotected. With the North Face bag, I McGyver'd the front pouch into an iPad holder by placing a soft cotton towel on the part that the screen would lay on... Not exactly the most elegant solution, but it was free.

This bag's iPad pouch is lined with a soft material that is friendly for both sides of the iPad for the dare devils who rock a Naked iPad.

The main compartment has a computer holder and a pouch for pens, chargers, etc. I can't imagine the next time I'll be compelled to lug around my 15' MacBook Pro, but in that rare occasion, this bag will do it with grace. It's not the biggest bag, but for me, it's big enough to handle my daily essentials without looking bloated.

For $80 bucks, this is as good as it gets. I still want to get the Tumi Alpha Bravo Day Knox Backpack but at $300 it will have to wait.

Great backpack. Bought it for my high schooler and there is no way it can fit all the stuff she needs in there. But it's stylish!

Buy HEX Fleet Collection Backpack for 15-Inch MacBook Pro - Black/Grey Stripe (HX1082 - BYST) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment