Sunday, August 31, 2014

High Sierra 2230-Cubic Inches Scrimmage Daypack

High Sierra Scrimmage Backpack, Royal Cobalt/Blue, 19.25x13.5x9.25-InchI've been looking for a bookbag that's cute, but sturdy and fairly cheap. I settled on the green one, which looks great. The pros are that it holds all my books for college along with my laptop (it has it's own sleeve inside)and I can usually manage to stuff a lunchbox inside. It doesn't really even look that full either. It has plenty of compartments for just about everything, including a mesh one on the strap for something small. The loops on the ends of the straps are nice too; makes it easier to adjust them. It also appears to be waterproof so far. The cons are that although there's a nice section inside for the laptop, the side closest to the back is NOT padded. It makes the back really straight and kind of uncomfortable. Pair that with strange handle at the top (it connects the straps together), and it makes wearing it a little aggravating. I guess the bag might be made for a guy, but also the way the straps lay on my body is a little constricting... I don't regret this purchase, but I am a little disappointed in the bag itself.

I can't speak for the durability since I just got it, but it looks extremely sturdy, and High Sierra is a well known brand for durability. The myriads of pockets and organizers are great I count two smaller pockets (one with organizer mesh and key hook), a medium-sized space (long vertically but thinner width), and a large space which also contains the laptop sleeve. The laptop sleve is sturdy and padded (though without a lid, if you are looking for one), and the bottom and back are also padded. Zippers look durable and are easy to use. The two side pockets (not mesh) are just big enough to securely fasten a slender water bottle or keys. The back part is quite stiff (it won't crumple up when you set it on the ground), but is well-padded for comfort. Straps are comfy, and the interesting joining of the two strap to form a handle doesn't bother me too much, especially if the backpack is filled and the gravity pulls the straps away from my neck. The mesh pocket on the strap is too narrow for me to fit my smartphone, but it holds an ipod nano or an school ID/bus pass nicely.

Be aware that this backpack is quite big (2230in), and is on the heavier side (I would guess about 2.2lbs?). It fits my needs for carrying a lot of stuff for a long day at school or a short camping trip, but it is quite big on my small-medium build (5'4). I got the navy/white armor/leafy green on which the navy looks more gray-blue, but you can't beat the $26 price and overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Buy High Sierra 2230-Cubic Inches Scrimmage Daypack Now

Great backpack. Plenty of room for everything and interior keeps things organized. I carry my ipad in the large compartment which is separated with a padded divider, keeping it well protected and leaves plenty of room for lots of other things.

Read Best Reviews of High Sierra 2230-Cubic Inches Scrimmage Daypack Here

Product is exactly as pictured, very nice. Lots of space and pockets for my books and the laptop sleeve is large enough for a 15-17 inch screen laptop. Only con is that there isn't a strap to keep the laptop in place and it tends to slide around a bit.

Want High Sierra 2230-Cubic Inches Scrimmage Daypack Discount?

very comfy, great color (green), and isn't falling apart after months. The top of the straps is a little awkward at first but was easy to adjust to.

No comments:

Post a Comment