Saturday, August 30, 2014

Phineas and Ferb Backpack - Large Size School Backpack 16"

Phineas and Ferb Backpack - Large Size School Backpack 16'We like it!!!!!

The material of the backpack is pretty good

The color is bright

The size is just perfect for elementary

my son got this just in time to start preschool and loves it. seems to be pretty durable and well built, has taken the abuse that hes given it so far without any harm being done to it.

Buy Phineas and Ferb Backpack - Large Size School Backpack 16" Now

I noticed particularly after getting stuck in the rain and left soggy all day at school with wet clothes in the bottom... this bag went from smelling bad to smelling worse. It's a chemical type odor which is said to be somewhat common in this type of product though in all my years I never smelled such a stench from a new backpack! It smells worse than the stench of a very old and ratty used backpack to be honest.

It does appear that it will hold up well, seems a durable product. My son doesn't notice or care about the smell so that's a plus. You also may not notice the smell if you don't stick your head in the bag! If you have a young child like mine however, you need to search around all the nooks of their bag daily. I have read that putting newspaper in the bag and leaving it in the sun or heating with a blowdryer can help get rid of the stink. Haven't had a chance to try that yet but a lot of reports about that online and people seem to be successful with this method.

I liked the product's image compared to other designs of the same characters but goodness if I knew that it was going to smell, I'd have picked a different one.

UPDATE: After one month of daily use the smell has faded. Spilling strawberry yogurt inside it several times appears to have helped! Running it through the wash does not help. I never got around to trying the newspaper trick. I bumped my review up from 2 stars to three. It is a very good price and cute just be prepared to put up with a month of stink or treat it somehow to get rid of the smell.

Read Best Reviews of Phineas and Ferb Backpack - Large Size School Backpack 16" Here

No comments:

Post a Comment