Friday, September 12, 2014

HP 11.6" Mini Sleeve Black

HP 11.6' Mini Sleeve BlackThis item is perfect for what it's intended to be, a netbook sleeve. There is a zippered pocket in front, but it is not big enough to carry the ac adapter, cd drive, mouse, etc. but it's not intended for that. I really like this sleeve, it meets my needs perfectly.

Excellent Sleeve for my netbook sized computer.

Features include:

-Sturdy Zipper (Side opening only does not open to fold flat)

-Carry Handle

-Side Pocket

I often see people complaining about sleeves not having the features of a bag. They really provide different purposes. I wanted a sleeve not a bag. The laptop is small enough to include inside carryon, messenger bag or backpack. I wanted some extra padding and to protect the screen from something sliding down in between the screen and keyboard while stowed. I did not want another laptop bag and lots of pockets to store mice and power supplies / cords and extras. That is the purpose of a laptop bag, messenger bag / backpack. The top handle is a nice added feature. For my purposes I will never use the side pocket.

I was not looking for a small laptop bag just added protection when I stow my computer.

Sleeves are sleeves and bags are bags. This is an Excellent Sleeve.

Purchased from Amazon because I grew tired of looking around for a sleeve that would fit an 11.6 inch Netbook Sized PC (HP DMZ1)

Buy HP 11.6" Mini Sleeve Black Now

I have a HP dm1-2000 Series. I bought this from Chile, because here, most of the notebook sleeves are sized 10''or 13'', but not 11.6''. I am very satisfied with this sleeve:

Great Protection for your HP dm1 Series (11.6'') (or HP Mini-311, it's the exact same size). It's made for this series, it fits perfectly. (5/5)

You feel your notebook is always safe. (5/5)

Small & Comfortable, Notebook feels very light of weight. (5/5)

Good Design: Zipper is on side (not on top), so the handle on top is very safe. (5/5)

Strong and stretch elastic pocket: Not too big, but if you are ordered, it's enough for AC Power Adaptor+Cable and a wired mouse (Logitech Wireless Mouse M305 (Black)), no more space!) (4/5)

Soft Texture. (5/5)

Nice HP Logo. Black Color is not ugly (texture is so cool) (5/5)

Read Best Reviews of HP 11.6" Mini Sleeve Black Here

This sleeve fits the HP 311 perfectly! The side pocket fits the charger as well as a small mouse WITH a wire. I received this product quickly after placing my order. Couldn't be happier!

Want HP 11.6" Mini Sleeve Black Discount?

This sleeve protects my mini while offering some practical features. The zip compartment in front is large enough to store the battery and power cord, and my optical mouse. The handle makes carrying convenient. Great choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment