Saturday, September 13, 2014

Manhattan Portage Kids' Backpack

Manhattan Portage Kids' BackpackI bought this to bring my laptop around while biking. It is small, but fits fine on my 5'5" frame, and it's lightweight, which I like. It also has a nice style, I get lots of compliments on it.

It doesn't show wear after lots of continuous use, and stands up to lots of abuse.

I bought this backpack about 4 years ago.. still going strong.. no problems with it at all.. it's been all over the place with me. It says kids backpack but I'm 21 and I carry the thing around!!

Buy Manhattan Portage Kids' Backpack Now

The size is perfect for my 4 year old. I have bought others that were too small. He'll be able to use it for a years before needing another one.

Read Best Reviews of Manhattan Portage Kids' Backpack Here

Standing at 5'0, I'd say I'm pretty short/petite. As a college student I needed a backpack that wouldn't dwarf me, like most backpacks do. This backpack fit perfectly. The material is durable and does not stain easily. I've had this bag for about 3 years now and it still holds up great. I can usually fit a large textbook, 2 notebooks, a water bottle, lunch, wallet, phone, and pen case inside, while still carrying it comfortably.

Want Manhattan Portage Kids' Backpack Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment