Saturday, September 13, 2014

Vera Bradley 17" Laptop Sleeve

Vera Bradley 17' Laptop Sleeve in Floral NightingaleFirst off, I am a HUGE Vera Bradley fan. I avidly follow the release of new patterns and styles. Knowing my love of Vera, my husband purchased me this laptop sleeve for my birthday. The colors are beautiful, and as usual the design and craftsmanship is great!

HOWEVER my laptop, which is a 17 inch Alienware, does not fit in this sleeve. It is too thick. I have re-purposed this to now hold various cords that I keep near my laptop, and it also works well for that. But just beware when purchasing that if you have a thicker laptop such as my Alienware, it might not fit into this sleeve even though it is for 17 inch laptops.

The laptop Sleeve fits perfect my 15 inch computer. The only thing I wish would be handels to carry the sleeve.

Buy Vera Bradley 17" Laptop Sleeve Now

Fits my Lenovo laptop perfectly. I love pattern. It is well constructed and has a small pocket in the inside.

Read Best Reviews of Vera Bradley 17" Laptop Sleeve Here

This laptop sleeve was perfect for me. I already have all my bags in Vera Bradley and was excited to add this to my collection. Fit my 15" laptop great.

Want Vera Bradley 17" Laptop Sleeve Discount?

I love the quality of this item. I would definitely by this brand again. I had to exchange it for a bigger sleeve, and the return and reorder went very smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment