Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jeep 3-In-1 Backpack Harness

Jeep 3-In-1 Backpack HarnessI found this backpack harness and thought it was a good idea. I didn't want anything that looked too much like a leash and the backpack compartment is roomy enough for wet wipes and 3 or 4 diapers, the smaller zipper is large enough to hold several smallish (pacifier size) containers. Not only can I be a bit more hands-free, but I also don't need to carry around a large diaper bag. My daughter really likes wearing the backpack, though she isn't too keen on the strap to keep her nearby. My only complaint is the strap's position isn't optimal. It pulls the backpack up and can wrap around my daughter. I'm hoping that with more use, she will learn not to pull away and not put any tension on the strap that creates this problem.

I bought this for a friend, and within 5 min of wearing it, the strap was wrapped around his son's neck! Unlike the Eddie Bauer Monkey harness, this leash is attached to the top. On a harness attached at the bottom, a child can spin and spin and it will only be wrapped around his waist.

Now my daughter has inherited both the Monkey and the Jeep backpack. We took the leash of the backpack so she can use itand she loves it. (Thus the 2nd star.) We use the monkey when we need a harness.

Oh, and the strap that holds the leash on was almost pulled off when we got itand I know my friend barely used it. So even if I did want the leash, it wasn't going to last anyway. I strongly recommend a different harness product.

Buy Jeep 3-In-1 Backpack Harness Now

My daughter is convinced this is coo. I dont know what the general public thinks but it works for us.

Read Best Reviews of Jeep 3-In-1 Backpack Harness Here

I bought this backpack harness for a trip I took to Florida (from Washington State) with my 2 year old. Our departure and returning flights BOTH had a 3 hour layover and this harness really helped! She got to walk around and burn off some energy between flights while giving me piece of mind because I knew where she was at all times! I got so many compliments from "grandmotherly" women telling me what a smart mom I was for purchasing this. And I remember seeing other children running wild and thanking myself for buying the harness because it made our trip much more enjoyable. Also, it stores a good bit of things. I put a small stuffed animal, a small notepad, a pack of crayons, 2 juice boxes AND a snack-sized bag of goldfish crackers in it. It was awesome because she loved wearing her "pack-pack" and having her things in it, and I loved that she could get some energy out between flights!

Want Jeep 3-In-1 Backpack Harness Discount?

This has been a life saver. My son recently went on his first plane ride and this was great for the airport while waiting for our flight. My son got to walk around and stretch his legs before and after sitting on a long flight but provided the safety of keeping him close and controlled. He really didnt mind it much which was great and was perfect size for holding his snacks and sippy cup for the plane ride. Plus got lots of comments from people liking it and wanting to know where I got it. It is a little more descrete compared to typical leashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment