Tuesday, July 30, 2013

K-Cliffs Large Sporting Backpack/ Camping Backpack/ School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpack

K-Cliffs Black Large Sporting Backpack/ Camping Backpack/ School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpacki would like for it to distribute the load on my back but i feel that it makes me feel like it puts all or most of the pressure in two points in my upper back and lower back, which strains my middle back.

the straps a little bit narrow and were starting to come off after only 2 months of use, without putting in it anything heavier than clothes.

paid $7 to a tailor to fix it.

im content w it i guess, but was disappointed about the straps, so i rated 2 stars.

i only have had it for 3 months now, lets see how it goes for the next year.

I didn't kno this bag would be as liable as it is ....I feel like I got more than my money worth

Buy K-Cliffs Large Sporting Backpack/ Camping Backpack/ School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpack Now

It's perfect! I needed a larger bag 'cause I tote VOLUMES each day. She's holding up well. My shoulders are comfortable. All in all, a very good buy for the price.

Read Best Reviews of K-Cliffs Large Sporting Backpack/ Camping Backpack/ School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpack Here

No comments:

Post a Comment