Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Scooby Doo Large Rolling Backpack - Super Star

Scooby Doo Large Rolling Backpack - Super StarI bought this locally for my seven (7) year old. We really liked it, he wanted something with a character that was neutral in color (he wears navy shorts and white oxfords)and this was it. I think I paid about $32.00 for it and i live outside the US so I think this price is kind of high!

Any way the bag is very durable and nicely made. We loved the colors and it held up great to the gravel it was dragged in...however, oil spilled all over it and so we threw it away.

I was just checking to see if it was on Amazon I thought I would of bought him the same one and wrapped it for xmas lol well I'm not buying it anymore I'll find another but just thought that I Would leave a review because this bag is really nice!

Sturdy yet lite for a child to wear, also smooth rolling wheels for pulling or pushing, plenty of roomy area inside

for school supplies, water proof for protection against rain and snow, nicely decorated with character Scooby

Doo which is the main reason this item was purchased.

Buy Scooby Doo Large Rolling Backpack - Super Star Now

The Scooby Doo roller/backpack is great for airplane travel. It is big enough to carry all you need with you and small enough to fit under any airline seat. It has large pockets and room enough to carry all you need to keep near you. A lot of friends are made when rolling this bag and I like the military motif.

Read Best Reviews of Scooby Doo Large Rolling Backpack - Super Star Here

Bought this for my 6yr old grandson who is entering 1st grade this fall. It is a great size with nice amount if pockets/storage. Love the pull up handle with wheels, comfortable shoulder straps, cute picture of Scooby. Appears to be well made, won't

know for sure until he can actually use it. I hope it makes it through the school year, don't see why it wouldn't.

Want Scooby Doo Large Rolling Backpack - Super Star Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment