Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sailor Moon Sailor Mercury Draw String Bag Back Pack

Sailor Moon Sailor Mercury Draw String Bag Back PackAnother moonie review from me ^-^

This item is really striking and beautiful. Mercury would have to be my third favourite scout/soldier and it is nice she is getting some merchandise. I do like this a lot and it closes ok. I'm a little puzzled why the disguise pen is used as a background in the back though? Couldn't they use Mercury's first transformation henshin pen? I do like the diamond print though, they done this with one of the wallets too. It gives off a nice effect. I'm still really puzzled by the 'Green hair' Mercury thing on all the latest merchandise though. She has BLUE hair, not GREEN!

I really like the blues and how around Mercury it says "I'll punish you in the name of Mercury!" plus her scout bow and the pose she is pulling is when she is about to blast someone with 'Mercury bubblessss!!" which is really cool.

The material is actually quite nice, I think it will last a long time. You just need to keep it clean and away from chemicals and be careful not to chip or peel the graphic print.

Overall I think the bag is lovely. You could even wear it as a backpack! I wouldn't put too much items in the bag though, it's not the strongest sort of material

No comments:

Post a Comment