Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kroo Amazon Exclusive Black SPORT-X Check Point Backpack for up to 13.3-Inch NoteBooks

Kroo Amazon Exclusive Black SPORT-X Check Point Backpack for up to 13.3-Inch NoteBooksIt works great and seems to be constructed very well. For what I paid for it , I can't complain. I just wish I could hold more in it. It is so full of padding that I have to cram things into it. I definitely don't have to worry about my laptop and Ipad getting damaged with all the padding ti provides. It just seems like overkill.

There is very little interior space in this backpack. From front to back, it's narrow. And the fabric is stiff, so it doesn't flex to allow more stuff to be fit inside. I was barely able to fit my quart-size baggie of liquids (as per security guidelines), a medium-size notebook pad, a Kindle, and a small purse (clutch-sized) inside. And I still had to take everything out to access what was out the bottom, because there's not enough room in the backpack for my arms with only those few items.

Also, as you can see in the photo, there are no front pockets. There are also no side pockets--no drink carrier nets. You have to unzip the thing from the top to access your wallet, keys, phone, and other small items. Very inconvenient.

That being said, the unzip-all-the-way-down-the-middle feature definitely simplifies security screening at the airport. So three stars for that.

I had a similar bag from Targus that was roomier. With the Targus bag, I was able to put my liquid baggie between the large sections of the bag. As a result, unzipping simultaneously made my laptop ready for screening and and enabled me to extract my baggie. Sadly, this bag is too small for that. A completely full quart-size baggie of liquids is a super tight squeeze in the center of the backpack.

Buy Kroo Amazon Exclusive Black SPORT-X Check Point Backpack for up to 13.3-Inch NoteBooks Now

No comments:

Post a Comment