Friday, November 29, 2013

Ensign Peak Dual Pocket Drawstring Backpack

Dual Pocket Drawstring BackpackThis is a simple bag that does the job.

It is not a full out gym bag, but you can get shoes and a change of clothes in there. I like that it is breathable so if something is damp I do not need to get worried if I do not empty it right away.

The main draw back is that the water bottle pocket does not accommodate anything bigger than a standard 20 oz. bottle. My Sigg bottle and insulated bottle for my bike don't fit and it would be nice if the other outside pocket had a closure of some sort but it is still a great bag for stowing things on the quick.

I used this bag for Comic-Con to match my outfit, and it held up well, though I did have to retie the knots for the straps immediately because one came undone before I even used it. It did well being fairly full and put under a lot of strain over the course of the four days, and my water bottle was definitely secure within its pocket. I'm sure it won't last forever, but it did its job and I'm happy with it.

Buy Ensign Peak Dual Pocket Drawstring Backpack Now

No comments:

Post a Comment