Friday, November 29, 2013

Timbuk2 Shagg Bag On-Strap Pouch

Timbuk2 Shagg Bag 2011, Blue/Black, MediumWhat I wanted was a pouch that would hold my HTC Android Smartphone on my messenger bag outside, rather than inside (which seemed to interfere with the bluetooth). BINGO! This was perfect and yes, it matches my Timbuk2 messenger bag, of course. The front zipper compartment is the right size for a bus pass and, possibly, a credit card or two, not not much else. The straps on the back make it possible to hang it vertically or horizontally. I am very happy with this item.

I picked one of these up to use as my cell phone case while using my bag, but it's just a little too small. I have a Galaxy S II phone, and it does not fit inside the case. It's a bit disappointing, as it looks like it was designed around an iPhone for sizing, but the world has moved to larger screens on their mobile devices. It doesn't need to be a lot bigger, but a little more room could have made all the difference.

On the other hand, it is built very well and stays in place on the strap. I can find other uses for it, but if you have a phone with a decent sized screen, be careful when ordering.

Buy Timbuk2 Shagg Bag On-Strap Pouch Now

The small size is perfect for an iPhone with attached headphones.

My only "complaint" is that I'd rather have black stitching than blue, seems like it'd match other colors more easily.

Read Best Reviews of Timbuk2 Shagg Bag On-Strap Pouch Here

Perfect for the iPhone 4 and your favorite ear buds. Very well made and easy to get on and off

Want Timbuk2 Shagg Bag On-Strap Pouch Discount?

I purchased this item in multiple colors to enable me to carry my Verizon HTC Thunderbolt smartphone on my belt. Even with the extended use battery, the phone fits in the case. I recommend this seemingly durable product to anyone with a large smartphone such as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment