Friday, January 31, 2014

High Sierra Evolution 22-Inch Carry On Upright Suitcase

High Sierra Evolution 22-Inch Carry On Upright Suitcase, LavaAfter owning this, I realize there's about 2-3 of these on every flight I'm on.

Don't let scare you off. The reason is because the bag maxes out the size of a carry-on item and keeps it simple with a sturdy housing and great rollers.

Can't beat this bag for the price, they've struck the perfect balance with this bag.

I purchased my high sierra luggage for my recent trip to Europe. It is very light so you can pack more items in the suitcase than in my heavier carryon if you are concerned about weight. It is easy to maneuver and held up well while being tossed around various airports. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for light weight, dependable luggage. Also the orange color was easy to spot on the luggage carousel!

Buy High Sierra Evolution 22-Inch Carry On Upright Suitcase Now

Funny thing about this suitcase...looks great. But once you pack it up and try to roll it away, it falls over. We have two of these and one is fine and the other has the handle on the bottom in the wrong place, make it not able to stand up..annoying. Once we get back from the trip we are on, we will try to return it or fix it,

Read Best Reviews of High Sierra Evolution 22-Inch Carry On Upright Suitcase Here

I bought this specifically because it meets the maximum size specifications for overhead bin storage on most airlines. It satisfies in that respect.

However, I have consistently experienced a problem with the bag tending to fall forward; it is prone to tipping over away from the handle side. Very annoying, especially when traveling. This happens even though I have nothing stored in the outer pockets, although that should really make no difference.

Overall quality is satisfactory; I expected the inside to perhaps have some pockets and maybe some padding, but such is not the case.

Given another opportunity to purchase, I would go in a different direction because I get tired of the bag falling over all the time. But, it does get the job done.

Want High Sierra Evolution 22-Inch Carry On Upright Suitcase Discount?

I love the color, I wasn't sure about it on the web site but when I saw it in person, I really like it. The wheels feel good and the main compartment is great. I am curious to see if the 22" will go as a carry-on on the first leg of a trip overseas on a smaller jet. I plan to have smaller bags inside, the 2 outer pockets are really just for light, flat items. Very happy with the weight! It's nice and light but feels sturdy.

Save 65% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment