Friday, January 31, 2014

Liberty Bags Small Drawstring Backpack. 8881

Liberty Bags Drawstring Backpack, Purple, One Size. 8881Was recently traveling through Sweden and Denmark and I was very happy that I bought this to carry around instead of a purse. In fact, the other ladies on the trip wished that they had done the same! It was even sturdy enough to carry my netbook. More durable than I thought!

The only downfall is that the company only had light blue. However, with the price and quality of the product I'm happy regardless.

I love the bag! It's perfect for storing my son't bowling set! The bag arrived super fast and in great condition. I plan to buy more in the near future since they worked so well for my kid's toys!

Buy Liberty Bags Small Drawstring Backpack. 8881 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment