Friday, January 31, 2014

Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6x Quilted Backpack Ladybug

Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6x Quilted Backpack Ladybug,Red/Pink,One SizeMy 3yr old daughter loves ladybugs and we ordered this for her to take to preschool in the fall. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it is, it is a lot more durable than I thought it would be and it is absolutely adorable. My 3yr old loves it and I love its sturdy construction that I believe will stand up to an active 3yr old. Magnetic snap closure is nice so little ones can operate it easily and you can adjust the length of the straps slightly which is nice. It is the perfect size for a preschooler, not too big but big enough to hold some things. It is big enough to hold a change of clothes, small toy and still have room to bring home papers and art projects. Would definitely recommend to anyone with a preschooler that loves ladybugs, my little one is now very excited to start preschool with her new backpack.

This was a big hit with our 2 year old grandaughter. She loves ladybugs and was ready for her own backpack. It is small/light enough for her body even with some things in it.

There are drawstrings under the flap which act as a closure. When it arrived I was a little concerned about that from a safety point of view with a small child. However, the mother looked it over carefully and approved.

Buy Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6x Quilted Backpack Ladybug Now

Bought this for my granddaughter years ago it is still going strong. She brings it to grandmas house packed to the hilt with all her little goodies. Holds up well and still looks "almost" new.

Read Best Reviews of Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6x Quilted Backpack Ladybug Here

This is a very well made backpack. I'm very pleased with it and my granddaughter loves it.

I highly recommend it.

Want Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6x Quilted Backpack Ladybug Discount?

Very pleased with this bag, it's very big inside and easy for my two year old girl to carry because of the adjustable straps on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment