Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Asolo Village Sling 7-Liter Daypack

Asolo Village Sling 7-Liter DaypackMy husband and I are always looking for better bags for geocaching. We've gone thru several. I've even used small lunchboxes. I like how it is small and very comfortable. I can even stick my gps in the pocket in the front when I don't have my gps on. When it is in use I can hook it to one of the many hooks on the front.

Only thing I don't like is how easy someone behind me can access my bag too. Wish there was a way to lock it in the closed position with small locks or something.

I'm very glad I found this bag because it's ideal for my needs . It holds 3 20oz sport drink bottles side by side perfectly in the main compartment with enough space above them for an extra t-shirt or a hand towel, the pouch on the strap holds my phone and keys, and I use the outer compartment for concealed carry (Kel-tec PF9. I don't think a full-size will fit, but I haven't tried.). There are also 2 smaller compartments within the larger one. One has a zipper, and the other has a velcro strap to close it. However, I only use the zipper (for all the other crap I normally keep in my pockets) one because they are arranged one on top of the other, which limits their use when the main compartment is full. I can't comment on durability since I've only had the bag for 3 days, but it seems well-made and strong enough for its size.

Buy Asolo Village Sling 7-Liter Daypack Now

I got this bag to use as a sling purse. I wanted something that would hold my stuff plus my son's glucometer and other diabetic supplies. It is perfect. Not too big, not too small. I have the following in it if anyone wants to be able to picture what it will hold. (of course, you have to know what some of this stuff is to picture it)

Billfold, chapstick, small box of mints, pack of gum, eye drops (4 oz.), glucometer test kit, M&M minis tube, remote for son's insulin pump, three insets (site changes for pump), various alcohol wipes, IV3000, etc., granola bar, keys. I *think* that is everything. It also holds my cell phone and iPod touch in the front pouch meant for a cell phone. Great little bag!

I love how it unclips so I don't have to put the strap over my head to get it on or off, and how I can slide it around to the front to get into it without taking it off. I've finally found the perfect purse!

Read Best Reviews of Asolo Village Sling 7-Liter Daypack Here

Although it doesn't make a good alternative for a backpack or messenger bag, this sling is lightweight, durable, and waterproof. I'm a student, and I'm able to hold all the things I need on a day to day basis, such as my clutch-sized wallet, Droid X, iPod, and a small notebook (all decently sized items). I've even managed to fit my WD desktop-size external hard drive in the bag at one point. As a last note, I'd say that the cell phone pocket is more of a keys pocket--most phones won't be able to fit in a pocket that size. The only downside, I'd say, is I try to put more stuff in there than I can manage because I want to take it everywhere with me. :) A great alternative for people who need something purse-sized but hate the strap always falling down. Definitely 5 stars.

Want Asolo Village Sling 7-Liter Daypack Discount?

This bag isn't made cheap at all. With the price that it is at, that's what I expected. But when I got this bag I couldn't believe how well it is designed and how durable it is!

Great purchase!!!!

Great especially if walking around a Theme park.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment