Monday, March 31, 2014

Case Logic 16" Laptop Sleeve - Plaid

Case Logic ENST-116 15-16-Inch Laptop SleeveThe case fits my 15.6in hp pavilion g6. There is about 1in space between my laptop and the zipper opening when i put my laptop in. It does not bother me that much but some might not like the fact that the laptop moves because of the space.

pros: protects my laptop from scratches and kind of lessens the shock of bump force; fits my laptop okay, i like the design, its a bit rough but it gives you some kind of grip on it

cons: the cushion is not much so not for heavy protection mainly scratches and weak force bumps; there is a smell probably due to the neoprene but it slowly disappears( i have it for almost two weeks now)

i do recommend the product. there are different sellers so there might be different cases when it comes to the smell or maybe becuase the way it was packed, mine was wrapped in plastic and still had a tag attached to it.

Pretty nice and spongy. The zipper did not disappoint me. It was a little large height-wise for my computer and i didn't feel comfortable with that so i turned it inside out, sewed it smaller and now it's a really nice fit. A little inconvenient but I always have trouble buying carrying cases for such a wide-but-short screen.

Buy Case Logic 16" Laptop Sleeve - Plaid Now

I ordered this case in the Plaid color but received a brown color which was bit of a disappointment.

It fit perfect on the sides but pretty loose around the top. (Toshiba 15.6")

Overall, it's ok for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Case Logic 16" Laptop Sleeve - Plaid Here

The colors don't look bad at all, and the case is nicely textured.

Plenty of room to fit bot my 15.6 inch laptop and the power cord.

Want Case Logic 16" Laptop Sleeve - Plaid Discount?

I read the reviews on this product before purchasing it and decided to get it anyways because I have a fairly large laptop but when it arrived, I was shocked how large it actually was. Way to big and am returning it. Bummer because it is super cute but it doesn't do any good if my laptop is sliding around in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment