Wednesday, April 30, 2014

13.3" Pink Heart Pattern Laptop Sleeve with Hidden Handle / Bag / Carrying Case for Apple Macbook P

13.3' Pink Heart Pattern Laptop Sleeve with Hidden Handle / Bag / Carrying Case for Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook Air 13', Acer, Asus, Dell, Hp, Sony, and 12' 13' 13.3' NotebookThis fits my 13.3" MacBookPro well. The only thing I don't care for is that the zipper does not zip completely up around the handle when the handle is in use. Although, this is a good buy compared to similar carrying cases that are in retail stores for twice as much money. As for the color, on my laptop it looks more pink with a purple hue to it, whereas, the color I received is more of a deep, rosy pink.

It looked cute on the computer screen but once I received it it wasn't what i expected. It looked and felt cheap and not well put together.

Buy 13.3" Pink Heart Pattern Laptop Sleeve with Hidden Handle / Bag / Carrying Case for Apple Macbook P Now

No comments:

Post a Comment